Saturday, January 14, 2012

My First Post

My name is Brooke Becker. I am a 16-year old author, and I have decided to start my own blog. This blog will mainly be about my writings, my life, my observations, and will follow me as I pursue my passions and interests. I hope to connect with other people, to share my creativity, and to influence others in a positive way.

In this first post, I will share a bit about myself and my interests. I write short stories, poetry, and fiction. I am currently trying my hand at screenwriting, and am loving it as well. I also love art (whether it be painting, drawing, scrapbooking, etc.), acting (both film and stage), reading, and fashion. In this blog I will be focusing on my writing, though, and will occasionally add bits and pieces of my other works and creative outlets.

Please follow me as I enter the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment